Saturday, May 30, 2009

Delicious

My main general search tool has always been Yahoo...Delicious was a fun alternative. Looking at popular bookmarks, I found one on digital music trends, and it mentioned sites where you can mix popular music recordings, and add tracks. I've used the freely available recording/mixing program Audacity, which is good for personal leisurely recording, but editing a U2 song would be enjoyable, too.

When I looked at the recent bookmarks, I found Heroes Wiki. My sister loves the show, and has encouraged me to watch it, but I haven't. I clicked on "new user portal." Here's a quote from the first episode:

"Where does it come from—this quest, this need to solve life's mysteries when the simplest of questions can never be answered? Why are we here? What is the soul? Why do we dream? Perhaps we'd be better off not looking at all. Not delving, not yearning. But that's not human nature. Not the human heart. That is not why we are here."

I'm interested in seeing the show now.

2 comments:

  1. Heroes is great fun--glad you found a good use for Delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you visited the TELIS Delicious account? www.delicious.com/askus We've tried to make the tags relevant to reference.

    ReplyDelete